Shop More Submit  Join Login
×



Details

Submitted on
January 13, 2009
Image Size
484 KB
Resolution
1310×986
Thumb

Stats

Views
249
Favourites
7 (who?)
Comments
40

Camera Data

Make
KONICA MINOLTA
Model
DiMAGE Z6
Shutter Speed
1/40 second
Aperture
F/2.8
Focal Length
6 mm
ISO Speed
160
Date Taken
Jan 13, 2009, 2:23:00 PM
×
Carolyn's Afghan by ErikDShipley Carolyn's Afghan by ErikDShipley
I learned how to crochet when I was a kid and just taught myself how to knit. With crochet I never followed a pattern. I always made up my own. I just barely finished making this afghan.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconangelsuicide0:
angelsuicide0 Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2009
Very talented you are! It looks very comfortable and cozy. Love the colors you chose as well.
Reply
:iconerikdshipley:
ErikDShipley Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2009
haha thanks. I was wondering where you were. What ya been doing?
Reply
:iconangelsuicide0:
angelsuicide0 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2009
Oh I've been here and there just trying to stay sane.
How about your self? School going well?
Reply
:iconerikdshipley:
ErikDShipley Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2009
I don't even care if I am sane. :rofl:
Reply
:iconangelsuicide0:
angelsuicide0 Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2009
Unfortunately I have to stay sane 75% of the time, the other 25% I'm free to do what I want. (usually at night)
Reply
:iconirishwsdm:
IRISHWSDM Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2009
You hippie lol !! jk Nice work textiles is not a medium I have ever worked in but I appreciate the art!! nice work Erik!
Reply
:iconerikdshipley:
ErikDShipley Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2009
Thanks.
Reply
:iconpaintedonmysoul:
PaintedOnMySoul Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2009
I learned as a child too, but really didn't do any until I had my broken leg .. made life a little nicer to have something to do while stuck in a wheel chair .. It's a wonderful craft!
:heart:
Reply
:iconerikdshipley:
ErikDShipley Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2009
Nice to work on when it's cold outside. Probably doesnt get too cold where you are though.
Reply
Add a Comment: